Rocky Linux 9, PHP 8.0, Symfony 6.0 (Part 3)
Having created your Workstation, let's do some PHP and Symfony programming.
- Create a LAMP Server (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Setting up HTTP
Apache on Rocky Linux
Cacti on Rocky Linux
PHPMyAdmin on Rocky Linux
Let’s have some fun.
Installing Steam on Rocky Linux
Incremental Symfony Upgrades
MySQL / MariaDB
Post Symfony, Journey Database
Journey User and Authenticator
CRUD Create Read Update Delete
Create Project & User Table.
assets: app.scss app.js Bootstrap
DevController and base.html.twig
Upgrading Symfony 5.2 to 5.x
Symfony 6 For Journey
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- PC or Laptop whose HardDrive you can wipe.
- Best to have 16GB Ram
- 500 GB HD
- i5 or better (an i3 is TOO slow)
- 16GB USB Drive
- You will make mistakes.
- Linux changes fast, so my instruction may be out of date when you run them, and you will have to learn to adapt.
- Let me know what does not work so I can update the instructions.
- Even better, let me know how you fixed the mistakes yourself!
- You have a Linux Workstation and now you want to get into some programming.