Before you can open a TechSoup account you need the following things.
A domain name that represents your location, you can do this on a per-country basis, or if you are a large location it can be done campus by campus.
- The first example is when we set up TechSoup for all of the Philippines for any Campus or Base to get free email addresses with Google WorkSpace, under the name ywamphilippines.org
- The second example is when we did the same thing but only for the ministry of YWAM Ships in the Philippines.
You need to have an email address you can use with TechSoup that reflects your NGO.
- Do you have a domain name for your country/campus?
- Do you have an email address that can be used from this domain name, we suggest email@example.com
- What country are you from? This will determine which version of TechSoup you will register with.
- Have you created an account with the version of TechSoup?
- Do you have NGO or Non-Profit papers that we can submit to get your account verified?