Rocky Linux 9, PHP 8.0, Symfony 6.0 (Part 2)
Having created your Workstation, let's do some PHP and Symfony programming.
- Create a Symfony 6 Project
- Create a Controller from the CLI
- Learn about Controllers
- Learn about twig views
- Learn how to create Functions
Symfony Project, Is It Prime?
Dashboard Controller Project (Symfony Installation)
Creating the Dashboard Controller
Interact with the Controller (Lucky Number)
Is it Prime, give a number get an answer.
Make it Pretty
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- PC or Laptop whose HardDrive you can wipe.
- Best to have 16GB Ram
- 500 GB HD
- i5 or better (an i3 is TOO slow)
- 16GB USB Drive
- You will make mistakes.
- Linux changes fast, so my instruction may be out of date when you run them, and you will have to learn to adapt.
- Let me know what does not work so I can update the instructions.
- Even better, let me know how you fixed the mistakes yourself!
- What to learn programming?
- Have the desire to get under the hood of your computer?