At the end of your school, your WorkPlace account will most likely be deactivated.
To reactivate your account as staff you need to do the following.
- Apply to become staff with staff services.
- Once you have activated your account apply for a uofn email address here.
- Please note that you can not use a gmail.com or other email address as staff.
- Once it has been confirmed that you are active staff, an email address will be created and you will be able to log in to Gmail using this @uofnkona.edu email address and there will be a link email to get back into WorkPlace.
- Once you’re back in WorkPlace please update your profile. We will change your position from student to staff, but could you please change your department from your school to the ministry you are working with? If you do not do this there is a good chance that you will be deactivated again.
Join the conversation